McAfee Endpoint Protection is the most recent safety suite created by McAfee. . As a paid software, it protects the Mac users from viruses, spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, and other malware threats. But if you want to eliminate McAfee Endpoint Protection when the free trial gets over, this post will guide you through the procedure.
When you get stuck in simplifying certain apps like antivirus/security, games or malware, be sure to take the right way, thus to prevent possible issues like unfinished removal.There are a variety of methods of uninstalling McAfee Endpoint Protection for Mac. We'll go over each of these in these sections.
Things to do before uninstalling McAfee Endpoint Protection:
First of downloaded McAfee Endpoint Protection when it's currently running. To accomplish this, right click on its icon in the Dock and select Quit, or you can head to McAfee Endpoint Protection > Quit McAfee Endpoint Protection from the Menu Bar.
If the program fails to quit by this manner, it is possible to force quit it by performing these steps:
Open the Task Monitor from the Dock, Launchpad or Spotlight.
Hunt and select McAfee Endpoint Protection in the list, click (X) icon, and hit on Force Quit.
If the application still shows up in the Dock, then right click it, and select Options > Remove from Dock.After performing these steps, you can carry out one of those uninstall methods listed below to thoroughly remove McAfee Endpoint Protection in addition to all its traces.
Imagine if uninstalling McAfee Endpoint Protection could be achieved within a few clicks? A lightweight, convenient utility can help you complete the task easily. OS X Uninstaller is the right option to quickly locate each part of target app and deleting all of them in few moments.
You only have to execute these simple Actions to uninstall McAfee Endpoint Protection:
- FIRST DOWNLOAD THE OS X UNINSTALLER, INSTALL IT, AND OPEN IT IN LAUNCHPAD.
- SELECT MCAfee ENDPOINT PROTECTION, AND CLICK RUN ANALYSIS.
- PRESS COMPLETE UNINSTALL BUTTON, AND THEN CLICK YES TO Begin THE DELETION.
- RE-SCAN YOUR MAC BY CLICKING BACK TO INTERFACE FOR CURRENTLY INSTALLED APPS.
In most instances osx uninstaller work perfectly in entirely uninstalling end security to mac within a moment.
Way 2: Delete McAfee Endpoint Protection by trashing it
If you want to uninstall a program with no third party tool, you merely have to sign in as an administrator to your Mac, and you'll be prompted to provide the administrator password through the un-installation. And then follow these steps:-
- Launch the Finder on your computer and click on Applications on the sidebar to start up the folder.
- Search for McAfee Endpoint Protection, Click on it and select Move to Trash.
- Enter the admin accounts password to allow this shift.
- Click the trash icon from the dock,select empty trash,and click on empty trash again in the pop-up dialogue, Alternatively select empty trash in the founders menu
- In the event you cannot empty the trash, restart your mac and attempt it again.
WARNING: New users should be bit bit careful while manually deleting program vestiges in the hidden Library. If other program components or system files are deleted by error, the changed program or even the mac OS could not work normally.